Wednesday, May 24, 2017
Monday, April 3, 2017
This monday consisted of another round of heuristics as we went about the trial and error process of coding our robot and running more tests. The day's results weren't half bad though as calibrations get closer still to what it is that we need to get done to complete the next challenge. Also, I've personally begun to develop a better grasp on coding as the responsibilities are being changed around a little, and as a team we're all getting a taste of something different.
Friday, March 31, 2017
This Friday came along productively as usual, with some decent coding progress being made as we get ready for the next challenge. The day was spent coding and testing out instructions for the robot's ability to autonomously complete the next challenge.
Monday, March 27, 2017
Working Out The Kinks
This Monday was a productive one with several technical issues concerning our robot being resolved. After a good amount of time spent experimenting with the wiring we found that it in fact was not the problem, the code was. So, after some renovation concerning the code we got our robot up and moving fully once again.
Friday, March 24, 2017
Grinding To a Halt
This Friday provided for some challenges in that we found one of the motors on our robot's frame was not functioning properly, as well as other parts of the robot losing mobility due to what we believe are electrical faults. It was a little rough finding a suitable motor and working everything into place but, it's always good to have something to do.
Monday, March 20, 2017
Working Things Into Place
Today was a day of testing and tweaking with the arm on our robot again, working out kinks as they come along. Easy day. Moving on, to make the movements more controlled we are looking to attach a counterweight to the back of the arm. Another thing we're looking to put into shape is the wiring situation, make everything more responsive.
Friday, March 17, 2017
It was an easy day today being that the clawbot was fully built and its arm was now fully functional and able to complete what it had to do. We went over its functions a few more times and decided to let the little guy rest after some inspection to the body. Here's pictures.
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)